• Having Hungarian background and strong interest in business made me decide that the Hungarian Business Network (HBN) would be the right non-profit organization to stand for and support as a board member which I have done for many years.
• From a business perspective, my passion lies in programme, project and risk management where my structured, result-driven and proactive approach in combination with 20+ years’ experience produces outstanding achievements.
• I build up or transform the existing people into a high performing teams. I get most excited about a changing project or risk environment where my full dedication, structured approach and professionalism is valued.
• I am a reliable, loyal, trustful team player. I find fascinating translating high level concepts and strategy into a professional, result-driven organization. My full dedication, persistence and respect for people helped me to be efficient in retail, commercial and investment banking both in project organizations and in line management functions.
• I am proud of my strong academic background: Executive MBA (Erasmus University), MSc in Economics, Financial Risk Manager (FRM) and Prince2 Practitioner qualification.