SECRET OF SUCCESS - YOU CAN STILL REGISTER
Hungarians who have made it in the Netherlands
16:30-19:00, April 4 2017
Building on the well-received business breakfast hosted by the Embassy of Hungary on 2 December, we are now bringing together successful Hungarians who have made it to the top of Dutch business and science. They will share their experience with the audience in an interactive, moderated panel discussion. You will get the chance to ask them about their journey and use their tips to enhance your career. You will also be able to network with like-minded professionals.
- Tibor Bodor, Country Manager, ING Bank Hungary
- Dirk Beljaarts, General Manager, Novotel Amsterdam City and Honorary Consul of Hungary to the Netherlands
- Annamária Vágási, Supervisor Expert/Senior Lawyer Financial Services, Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- Dr. Lóri Tavasszy, Professor of Freight and Logistics, Delft University of Technology
- Moderator: Virág Füzi, psychologist and trainer
Dr. Lóri Tavasszy
Click here to download the biographies of the panel speakers.
PROGRAMME – 4 APRIL 2017
|16:30-17:00||Arrival and welcome with drinks and bites|
|17:00-17:30||Opening words by HBN Chairwoman Cisca Ansem and introduction of panel speakers|
|17:30-18:15||Panel discussion moderated by Virág Füzi, psychologist focusing on the intercultural challenges of Hungarians living in the Netherlands|
|18:15-19:00||Table discussion and networking|
|19:00||End of programme and optional dinner|
ENTRANCE FEE AND VENUE
Entrance fee: EUR 10 at online registration, EUR 15 at the venue, free for HBN members
Venue: Hungarian Corner Restaurant, Thomsonplein 26C, 2565 KW Den Haag
For directions, please check the restaurant’s website.